Ingredients for Cheesecake:
10 pcs digestive biscuit
250ml cream cheese (room temperature)
150ml thickened cream (35% butter fat)
50g caster sugar
1 1/2 tps gelatin
30ml hot water
1 tbs fresh lemon juice
Ingredients for Blueberry topping:
100g caster sugar
1tbs starch (potato or corn is fine)
2tbs fresh lemon juice
1) Crush biscuit and mix with softened butter. Line base with biscuit mixture. Refrigerate for 30mins.
2) Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Mix in thicken cream.
3) Dissolve gelatin in hot water and mix into cream cheese mixture.
4) Mix in lemon juice and pour into biscuit base. Put in freezer for 4 hours.
5) Mix all ingredients for blueberry topping together on low heat for 5 minutes or until thickened. Chill.
6) Pour chilled blueberry topping and serve.
*no pictures because it was simply too delicious and I forgot to take a picture before devouring it. 😉